Nox Player is a full featured Android emulator that can use on any device for Android development, testing and debugging of the certain device. Android Studio Nox Player is much suitable in usage in your PC device as it is compatible with any device.
Android Studio Nox Player
You can have a guidance of connecting Android Studio Nox Player here. It may further can have access to IntelljIdea and Eclipse as well. Follow these steps without neglecting a single one on succeeding connecting Android Studio Nox Player.
1. Download and install Nox Player through official website.
2. Start Android Studio and create a new activity on it.
3. Start Nox Player, and go to Nox Player Settings -> Turn on Root mode -> Save -> Restart Nox Player
4. Go to Android Settings on Nox -> About Device -> Click on Build number until it appears -> Developer Mode on -> Go back to Android Settings. Now, the developer mode is successfully activated.
5. Go to Developer Settings -> Tick on Debugging.
6. Now go to Command Line and input command to connect Nox.
7. Now, Android Studio connected Nox Player.
Now, it succeeds the process of Android Studio Nox Player.