Everybody knows about the famous Nox Player as it is the best Android emulator you can ever install on your Windows or Mac PC. With this special emulator software, you can install mobile apps and games on your PC. First, you must download and install Nox Player on your personal computer or laptop by taking the direct download link from the Nox Player official website. After that, you can download and install mobile apps on your PC through the emulator. Now if you are new to the Nox App Player, you may not know how to install app on Nox Player. So here we brought you the step guide to download and install apps on PCs through the Nox App Player.
How to Install App on Nox Player – Instructions
- You can find the recommended apps and games on the bottom of the Nox Player.
- Open the emulator and click on the “Search bar” on the home page.
- Then enter the name of the app or game you want to find or you can click on “Enter Google Ranking” to find apps and games.
- Click on “Install” to download and install the selected game or app.
- You can click on “App Center” on the home page to discover more apps if you want.