For PC users Nox player is a wonderful android emulator application. It supports you to quickly get the best ever facilities and through this Nox player, you can get android facilities to your Windows. To download Nox player for windows you can use this application download link. It will support you to directly download the application from the internet. This Nox player is the application of a powerful feature. Nox player is popular among gamers. Now, some of the gamers report that this Nox player crashes Windows 10. This error constantly crashes and you will face trouble because of this. If you face such an issue, Nox player crashes Windows 10, then you can follow the solutions below.
How to fix Nox player crashes in Windows 10?
When you work Nox player on Windows 10, if it crashes, then you can try some of these quick and easy tips.
- As the first one. You can close all the running background programs. It will support you to get smooth performances. Here you can close the background programs that play on completely from the Task Manager. For that,
Step01. Press Ctrl >Shift and Esc > Open the Task Manager > Processes tab >Select the process(es) > Click End task.
If the issue is not solved, then
- Enable virtualization
- Disable overlays
- Check your security software
- Increase virtual memory size on your PC
- Update your graphics driver
- Update/reinstall Nox Player
- Change Nox Player settings
These are the supported ways to fix this trouble. So try to get away from these anomalies.