The main difference between Nox Player and BlueStacks Reddit is that they are two different Android emulators with different features, though they both provide the same functionality. If you are new to using an Android emulator, you will find Nox and BlueStacks are the most popular emulators in the market. So now you have to choose what is better from Nox Player vs BlueStacks Reddit. Go through the following differences so that you can take an idea.
Nox Player vs BlueStacks Reddit – Differences
- RAM Consumption (Single Instance): BlueStacks emulator consumes the least amount of the RAM but the Nox Android Emulator takes 53% extra RAM by putting a lot of strain on the system.
- RAM Consumption (Multiple Instances): BlueStacks 5 update asks for the least amount of RAM and Nox Player uses 70% of RAM.
- Efficient CPU Consumption: BlueStacks consumes about 10% of CPU and Nox consumes 37% of more CPU resources, which causes a notable lag in the app performance.
- Geekbench Score (Single & Multi-Core): BlueStacks 5 update is at par with a negligible difference and the Nox Player scored 17% less for both of them.
- App Player Boot Times: BlueStacks 5 is the fastest emulator with 12 seconds of boot time and Nox Android is a whopping 91% slower along with a lot of waiting time.