The main difference between Nox Player and BlueStacks is that they are two separate Android emulators. Both of them are popular among PC users. But if you are a newbie who is wondering which emulator to choose, you must go through the features of Nox Player vs Bluestacks.
Nox Player vs Bluestacks – Differences
- Efficient CPU Consumption: BlueStacks 5 has outshined all the emulators, consuming about 10% CPU and Nox App Player has consumed 37% more CPU resources with a notable lag in app performance.
- App Player Boot Times: BlueStacks 5 is the fastest with 12 seconds of boot time and Nox is a whopping 91% slower, with a lot of waiting.
- RAM Consumption (Single Instance): BlueStacks consumes the least amount of RAM and the Nox Player takes up to 53% extra RAM putting a lot of strain on the system.
- RAM Consumption (Multiple Instances): BlueStacks 5 requires the least amount of RAM and Nox uses 70% of RAM.
- Geekbench Score (Single & Multi-Core): BlueStacks 5 is at par with MEmu with a negligible difference and Nox scored 17% less for both.